[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: ....almost finished! (Need More Time!!)

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Wed Aug 4 20:06:14 UTC 2004

Hello Munzir...

I can't translated it within 4hrs althougth it's 20 ..so i guess you could
finish them before i will do.  it didn't goes as i expected that's why i
have to send this email as fast as i could. so you won't be delayed..

Anyway..this is a great news..
Maybe i'll start helping in the reviewing phase. I HOPE SO..

Maha.