[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Aug 28 01:00:39 UTC 2004

> Salaam all,
wa 3alykom assalam..
> I believe it's very healthy for some one else to take maintainership of
> Fedora
> Arabization project.
> First, I am getting very busy and my output is extremely poor as you see.

Hmmm  Whaaat.. well that's me who should say so.. not for sure you!!
You and Desokey.. and all ppl before me tried to do something have done good
job..it's much better than staying silent and not anticipating even in the
discussion, even if it was a small effort.. hmmm "I feel i did nothing, but
I'm TRYING".

> Second, I believe there are others who are much better than me.

I'll consider you didn't say something Munzir.. You were wispering to
yourself..no one did hear anything..right!

> I will be around and participate as much as I can. It's a big
> responsibility
> to be a maintainer while you can't devote time to it. I vote for Desokey
> or
> Sherif because I very much respect their Arabic and RHCE's ;)
Sure it's big Responsibility.. I consider it "`amana". one should translate
the best he could.. if you got little useful info about anything, you should
share it with others.. whatever this thing is trivial!!

Anyway.. i want to say that the remaining strings concentrated on my
file..173 string.. and the following pattern kept repeated 111 times
"Disable SELinux protection for XXXX daemon"
So the remaining is 62 strings.. so nothing is left really!!! and am working
on them this week end.. and 'll try my best during the next week.

i tell you something..give us another 2 weeks if you didn't notice any
progress.. go and leave the group.

salam.
Maha

--
What we do outside reflects WHO we are Inside...

Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl