[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation review of system-config-lvm

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Dec 6 09:58:50 UTC 2004

This file has been translated by Mr. Turki. No doubt he made the job for me
very difficult to find mistakes or issues. The only  noticable thing is the
trivial HAMZA's issue. Examples are:

حصل إستثناء
الإسم
إختر
إستخدام

all those shouldn't have HAMZA's. I noticed this problem is very common among
Arabic native speakers. I am not sure why but the rule is not difficult. Just
try to grab an Arabic grammar book and it won't be difficult. This issue is
not specific for Turki. One of the benefits of translation for us is to
improve our translations skills so let's not waste this chance. It's not only
for Fedora, it's also for ourselves!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA