[Fedora-trans-ar] glossary issues!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 8 22:38:16 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 22 Shawwal 1425 11:32 pm, Maha Helwa wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:15:55 +0300, Munzir Taha
>
> <munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa> wrote:
> > >From now on I won't correct any type myself but will ask the person who
> > > did it
> >
> > to correct it so it sticks on all of our minds. Ok? You have two days at
> > max to correct, I will have to check the name of the person and publicize
> > ;)
>
> ya maaaami...

;)

Two day elapsed!
/me squinting
Cannibals are comming!

SHERIF!@#$ YOU WROTE THAT افتراضيي CORRECT IT! or discuss it!
GHONIEM!@#$ YOUR WROTE THAT الاسم الفردي CORRECT IT! OR discuss it!

p.s. Remember, volunteering is the best choice! I'd hate to invoke
clause 12.A of section 543 of your employment contract; which if you
are not familiar with, allows us to appoint volunteers.
                             =Quoted From doom 3=

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA