[Fedora-trans-ar] QA phase started...

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Dec 9 18:04:39 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 25 Shawwal 1425 10:04 pm, Turki Al-Ibrahim wrote:
> Munzir , sorry to trouble you , but I still have a CVS probem. I will
> be glad to start the translation work if you send me the file through
> e-mail.

Many thanks for you Turki. I really appreciate Turki's high spirit. He
not only send this message but even called me via phone asking for the file.
I am sending the file now privately but I like to encourage the others, too.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA