[Fedora-trans-ar] Reply-To header problem (was Fedora-trans-ar] CVS Account Activation)

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 22 14:04:22 UTC 2004

On Yau al-Thulatha 09 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 10:42 pm, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yau al-Thulatha 09 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 8:43 pm, Turki Al-Ibrahim wrote:
> > > Turki and ..., why do your emails appear when I reply to your messages
> > > instead of having only the mailing list address. This duplicates the
> > > message to you which is redundant. May be you need to correct your
> >
> > But I'm not using a mail client , I'm accessing my e-mails directly
> > from gmail.com.
>
> May be they have it set on your preferences somewhere, please check. If you
> can invite me to this gmail, I will check it too ;)

Thanks Desokey for the invitation. As I expected on the settings there is a
Reply-To xxx at gmail.com option. Just choose the blank check box and try it
like this. It should work.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA