[Fedora-trans-ar] Salam

Djihed Afifi djihed at sciencedz.com
Sun Dec 26 15:38:32 UTC 2004

Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

 > On Wednesday 15 December 2004 4:28 pm, Djihed Afifi wrote:
 >
 >> Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
 >

 > ge of GNU/Linux medium to advanced.
 >
 >>> In what areas ??
 >>> That would help us help you :-)
 >>

 >> The general stuff taught by a typical uni: java, C/C++, some php, some
 >> lex and yacc. I don't mind learning new stuff.
 >

 > Good.
 > 1- We have a target to let FC4 support Arabic in the text installation.
 > 2- Translation for FC4 has started.
 > 3- Testing the FC betas, and pinpointing the bugs affecting the
Arabic language.
 > 4- Suggesting new applications, or functionalities to enhance the
Arabic support.

 > Those are a non-exclusive list of ideas.

Sorry for the late reply. I've read this page
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=37&sid=6&cid=6
and requested a new CVS account, today I could checkout files, not sure
if committing will work.
So, yeah, this is to say I'm ready for some tasks, if there is any ;=p