[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 & Arabic Translation

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 12:06:19 UTC 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Omar Tarabay wrote:

> >As I mentioned that we have now around 14 person here.
> >I would like to know who is welling to help in
> >reviewing translation and provide feedback ?
> >
> >I would appreciate if people can step in and feel
> >that it is their own products which they need to at
> >least look at it before it is out :)
> >
> >Also, is there anyone here who does not know how
> >to checkout the po files from CVS ? I was thinking
> >to provide a place where all the PO files are
> >downloadable from the web. A WIKI & Forum to
> >discuss and create a final document while
> >the translation is going on so we can at the
> >end provide final well documented process
> >and wordlist to be used later.
> >
> >Please let me know what you think, and how
> >would you like to start the QA process.
> >Also please let us know if you would
> >like to participate in this. We have
> >14 ppl here (hmm techincally 13 excluding Saraha :)
> >
> >So how many are welling to help ? ;)
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Sherif
>

> alsalamu alikum,
>
> my name is Omar Tarabai, i am welling to review any translations but i
> realy don't know how to checkout the po files
>
> Thanks
>
> Tarabai

Welcome aboard Omar .. Thats not an issue. Thanks for first
that you are welling to help and review. I am on the
process of making the files which needs review avilable
on web site for download.

I just want to other to speak up and tell us how they
want to manage it :)

Omar .. I will send another email shortly once I have
the files ready for you to download.

Waiting for the others to tell how they want to do this
QA :)

Thanks

Sherif