[Fedora-trans-ar] trouble with kbabel installation

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Wed Nov 3 23:29:38 UTC 2004

> Alright, the problem is solved. I installed kdesdk which contains kbabel.
>

> Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I am running fedora core 2. Since there doesn't seem to be an rpm for
> > kbabel, I downloaded kbabel tarball from
> > http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel/
> >
> > I am having some trouble getting it installed. When I run ./configure
> > I stumble on the following error :
> >
> > -----------
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021))
> > (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
> > For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> > -----------
> >
> > qt and qt-devel packages are already installed on my system. What
> > would you advise ?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Mohammad

Well good... if you don't know which package you want to install to resolve
dependencies between packages use this site... such in case you don't know:
http://rpmfind.net/

you can search using the missing file name and/or which platform and/or
which OS version.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++