[Fedora-trans-ar] Glossary

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Nov 14 11:11:20 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Jumma 29 Ramadan 1425 15:34, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> OK Guys .. I would really appreciate if we start submitting words and
> translation, the things we did on the Glossary to ease the translation, and
> review of words.
>
> I thought about it and found it is much better and easy for everyone. You
> can submit a word, we can comment on it there kol kelma lewa7daha ,
> weba3deen approve one and keep it for reference.
>
> So if this something would make it easier please start using it, if not let
> me know and I can wipe it : )

It's marvellous except of one thing - using windows-1256 encoding. Is it that
mambo doesn't support Unicode?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA