[Fedora-trans-ar] Glossary

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Nov 15 10:30:30 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 01 Shawwal 1425 16:22, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> > It's marvellous except of one thing - using windows-1256 encoding. Is it
> > that
> > mambo doesn't support Unicode?
>
>  I guess I can change that. I will look at it, thanks for pointing this out
>
> : )

I haven't researched this topic before but I don't think it's just adding a
header using php to the page but it involves more complications. I am afraid
you will experience a lot of problems, because of the various ways mambo can
receive and send out data (web, e-mail, SQL, XML, etc). If the solution is
just a  dirty hack, please consider shifting to another utf-enabled CMS like
drupal. I am sad to say this since it will envolve more work but it's better
to be said now than lator. I know you are very busy these days so I will be
positive and lend a hand or may even do it all if we have to shift ;)

Dosokey, ping! ps! top!

Another note:
You forgot to put the glossary in its suitable position on the navigation to
the left of the website pages.

Main Menu
News
Wiki
Blog
Polls
Quran
Forum
Events
Glossary    <--- Moved this 6 steps up
Download   <--- Removed the s ;)
Contact Us
Mailing Lists
Photo Gallery
The Web Links
Document Management

A cool arc shape idea.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA