[Fedora-trans-ar] Glossary

Mohamed Eldesoky m.eldesoky at tedata.net
Wed Nov 17 08:41:00 UTC 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 12:30 pm, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Ahad 01 Shawwal 1425 16:22, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> > > It's marvellous except of one thing - using windows-1256 encoding. Is
> > > it that
> > > mambo doesn't support Unicode?
> >
> >  I guess I can change that. I will look at it, thanks for pointing this
> > out
> >
> > : )
>
> I haven't researched this topic before but I don't think it's just adding a
> header using php to the page but it involves more complications. I am
> afraid you will experience a lot of problems, because of the various ways
> mambo can receive and send out data (web, e-mail, SQL, XML, etc). If the
> solution is just a  dirty hack, please consider shifting to another
> utf-enabled CMS like drupal. I am sad to say this since it will envolve
> more work but it's better to be said now than lator. I know you are very
> busy these days so I will be positive and lend a hand or may even do it all
> if we have to shift ;)
>
> Dosokey, ping! ps! top!

Pong
:-)
Sherif, can you install another instance of mambo in a test directory or a
subdomain and do the testing there, to test all features and send
emailss....etc

Regarding the navigational menu, I have a comment
We need to reduce some items, do we need a blog now ?? Do we need a forum
now ??
And with all my respect, can we move the link to Quran to another place ?? in
its current position, it is not easy to access it if someone wants it. May be
in the very top of the page, apart from the navigational menu, or in the
footer or to the right !!
I don't know !!

> Another note:
> You forgot to put the glossary in its suitable position on the navigation
> to the left of the website pages.
>
> Main Menu
> News
> Wiki