[Fedora-trans-ar] a treasure for translators

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Nov 20 05:06:55 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Jumma 06 Shawwal 1425 21:39, maha helwa wrote:
> > On Yaum al-Jumma 06 Shawwal 1425 14:52, maha helwa wrote:
> > > BTW, i found this in initscript:
> > > "Reloading cron daemon configuration: "
> > > "تجري إعادة
> > > تحميل إعداد
> > > العفريت
> > > كرون (cron): "
> >
> > I believe Sherif is going to kill some one here if you continue this
> > discussion. Don't say I haven't warned you ;)

> Excuse me.. Didn't get your point?

When Sherif knows that some one translated it as 3afreet, KULL AL3AFAREET
BITNATTAT FI DIMAGU. ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA