[Fedora-trans-ar] CVS Account Activation

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Thu Nov 25 15:26:21 UTC 2004

Munzir Taha wrote:

>Mohammad, what has happened here? If you still didn't solve your problem send
>me the file and I will commit it in behalf of you.

I have commited up2date po file several times now. :-)

There are no untranslated strings any more and fewer fuzzy strings. I
will need to give the file another overall check (after we reach a
decision with regards to the translation of "server") before I deliver
it to you guys for ultimate verifications.

Thank you for asking.

Salâm

Mohammad