[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

Muhammad Alkarouri malkarouri at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 13:10:20 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 13:48, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

> On Monday 04 October 2004 2:36 pm, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
[...]
> > You mean there is a bug in gtk or the Python bindings?
> I don't think it is a bug at all.
> In the example that you have shown, it will tell the script to draw the menu
> for TWO different items.
> The issue here, is that not all words were with Shadda !!!
> Confirmation plz.

I still say it is a bug, unintended behaviour of the itemfactory in the
pygtk bindings specifically, and undocumented. It surely displays with
both shadda and capital letters, but if you try to generate a menu
manually, using pygtk, this won't happen.

What's your opinion?

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri