[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Oct 9 01:12:17 UTC 2004

> Hello All...
>
> Our status now:
> -firstboot:untranslated (3)
> -Up2date:untranslated (39)& the fuzzy strings (55)
>
> I took the first module... Can anyone tell me where i can find this file
> under translate directory.. i checked out all existing po files starting
> >from /translate.. but didn't see any directory called firstboot? where is
> that file located on PO Tree..
>

> Maha

I thought all po files located under /translate directory.. but i made a
guess and was correct.. i check the module itself. not translate..
no one have to answer me.

Ah.. i forgot.. when i'll finish this file.. how can i upload it, am i
allowed to upload PO files on CVS directory?!

Maha.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl