[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

Muhammad Alkarouri malkarouri at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 20:18:42 UTC 2004

 --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa> wrote:
[...]
> Foolish/funny remark of the week: Repeating File soooo many times is not what
>
> a good programming language will do! pygtk is soooo stupid. (as /. Anonymous
> Cowards like to say)

I agree. Just note that this is a 'feature' of gtk, not just pygtk
(http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-usingitemfactory.html) so it's not the
programming language. But then you will go on and bash gnome/gtk anyway :(

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri

=====
Foolish/funny remark of the week:
"Who cares about what Alan Cox has to say? He's soooo 2.4"
                                     .. as mentioned in /.