[Fedora-trans-ar] Notes about translations

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Oct 21 11:56:51 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 28 Sha`ban 1425 10:06, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

> > > So yes you can use the space and service as you wish guys.
> > > I do also apologize for not being so active, I am being loaded
> > > with a lot of work and had to work some weekends too.

> Mamboo (the CMS used in arabic-fedora.org) already has some sort of a wiki
> module, I didn't test it.

> 1- Keeping a todo list
> 2- Screenshots gallery.
> 3- Links to important resources.
> 4- A small guide for translators and localizators [right expression? ] (I
> don't mean to make it redundant with other Arabic groups, but it should
> address fedora specific issues)

Good start! I will contribute to that essential guide.

> 5- forum ?? or mailing list ??

mailing list is better, I believe. It saves a lot of time checking the posts.
I also feel this mailing list is enough and we need to direct all people here
to consolidate efforts.

> Any additions ?

Eldesoky, would you please initiate this important project. We will all help
to fill the gaps inshallah.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA