[Fedora-trans-ar] A system upgrade is hindering my work...

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Oct 22 15:35:51 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Sabt 02 Ramadan 1425 22:03, Munzir Taha wrote:
> Salaam,
> Ramadan Kareem,
> I am sorry for not being able to response. I am upgrading my system and
> facing some problems, Give me a couple of days and I hope every thing will
> be OK.
>
> Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sigh! At last I was able to boot in my new 64-bit SATA-based system. (hint:
noapic and the cable that need to be hooked between the GeForceFX 7500 card's
fan and the power supply-like things force me to spend some days trying to
figure it out without an internet connection)

Back to work!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA