[BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Oct 30 23:34:15 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Welcome Muhamed & Turki...
Well, the active project right now is Translation.. what we do is
translating every string into our arabic language, those strings located in
PO files.. you can download and access these files through CVS either from
your linux machine or CVS windows client if u using windows.

but you have to register yourselves.. so go over this link:
http://www.fedora.redhat.com/projects/translations/

You'll find many links.. go first to "SignUp" page.. and if you intend to
use Windows CVS go over this link "Translate Fedora in Microsoftآ®
Windowsآ" and follow the listed instructions to install it.

Currently our status..
548 untranslated string..
444 Fuzzy string..

What we need to do next..
keep our status as...0 untranslated string 0 fuzzy string
and in parallel to this step we review the rest of translated PO files..
if you find any inproper translation (grammatically, technical terms or
whole context), come over here send your suggestions or even your comments
and we shall discuss it and reach to final translations.

Hope i did clear something here.. and waiting your response..

Maha.

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!