[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Oct 30 23:58:05 UTC 2004

> On Yaum al-Jumma 23 Sha`ban 1425 09:12 pm, maha helwa wrote:
>
> > Ah.. i forgot.. when i'll finish this file.. how can i upload it, am i
> > allowed to upload PO files on CVS directory?!
>
> You should be able to, at least with a little modification from my side.
> If
> you can't commit a file while in QA, I will just remove the first entry of
> the file to make it < 100% and you can commit then.
>
> But did you solve your problem with your linux connection (bought a real
> modem?)? Or are you going to commit from Windows and resolve the ssh key
> issue?
>
> Let us know if any problem appeared.
>
> --
> Munzir Taha  PGP Key available
> gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.mandrakesecure.net F0671821

Hi Munzir..

Sorry not replying on your message.. got busy and sick.. didn't follow up
anything..

well Nooo i didn't get a REAL Modem..:) sherif told me to use a very cool
software (Thank you sherif).. "VMware" it's really nice and i like it.. i
installed a virtual machine and got a RH9 on it..
I did download all PO files and i used samba to share them between
windows/linux so i could use POEditor..I know it's stupid way to handle
things.. but i could say it's a transition time to me.. from windows to
linux..

BTW, i tried to install kbabel rpm on that RH9 virtual machine.. but i got
this... do anyone knows how to get these missing files or resolve these
unresolved dependencies ?!

[root at localhost RPMS]# rpm -vUh kdesdk-3.1-3.i386.rpm
warning: kdesdk-3.1-3.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
error: Failed dependencies:
        libDCOP.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkabc.so.1 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkdecore.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkdefx.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkdeprint.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkdesu.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkdeui.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkhtml.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkio.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkparts.so.2 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkspell.so.4 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libktexteditor.so.0 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libkutils.so.1 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
        libvcard.so.0 is needed by kdesdk-3.1-3
[root at localhost RPMS]#

Maha

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!