[BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Mohamed Eldesoky m.eldesoky at tedata.net
Sun Oct 31 07:18:47 UTC 2004

Dear Turki,

You can participate in testing the latest releases, and we can get ready to
start working for FC4 :-)
Also, some screenshots, and artwork (oriental art work) to be added to Fedora,
we need to show the world we are here and participating !!

BTW, Sherif, how can we prepare fedora-arabic.org to fulfill our needs ??