[Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Oct 31 10:12:26 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Jumma 15 Ramadan 1425 15:20, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
> Hello there !
>
> I would love helping the promotion of linux in Arabic. I am a native
> Arabic speaker and consider myself a newbie in linux world (I have
> played around with debian - ouch -, mandrake and now fedora). If I could
> be of any help, just show me the way you guys get the job done ! Do you
> have any starter online ?

Welcome Mohammad,
We always get happy when we see people want to volunteer and help. Do you know
how to use CVS? Would you please try to grab any file in fedora cvs and
review it and post your findings? Maha will guide you through...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA