[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Sep 5 22:50:27 UTC 2004

Hello All,

Munzir.. Why did u giveup so easily.. we almost finished!!
Where is your High Spirit!!

> Active members will you vote for who should be the
maintainer ?
> Active members are:  Deskoy, Maha, Karuri, Bassem, and
myself.

I don't hear any from Ossama Kayat.. Ossama i saw your name
in many files but i don't see you active over the mailing
list.. Are you still with us.. You did a good job hope you
don't cut off your participation and continue till we finish
all this together insha` ALLAH.

> We will need the maintainer rul in the upcoming period as
we are
> finishing and we should start QA and a maintainer will
have important
> rule to play.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sherif Abdelgawad

Okay.. My Vote will be based on this sequence plus this rule

"Free One Comes First":

1. Desokey or Sherif..
2. Bassem, Karuri or Ossama Kayat.. Alphabeticaly :)
3. Anyone ready to be committed to take the mainainership at
next following weeks.

We all busy and we all knew that very well.  But each one of
us should  at least try once..try to be a really active
member over here..Nothing left so it's not like before we
know it's almost done.. But we need little more help from
all of us so in order to finish this project in less than
two weeks.. if we all (14 members) participated in well-organized
manner.

BR,
Maha.

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl