[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Muhammad Alkarouri malkarouri at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 22:59:32 UTC 2004

 --- Sherif Abdelgawad <sabdelg at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
> Guys .. how do you want to go through this exersice ? I am not
> sure why everyone here not even replying to emails. I am not sure
> why you subscribe to mailing list when you do not intend to even
> vote or say yes I like it or I do not like it this way. Is it
> too much to ask to say oh this translated word is nice or not,
> and leave the actual typing on us ? I will apperciate it if
> people on this list start participate in a proactive way.

Sorry for not actively participating, but I was very busy. Things have improved
now, and probably are going better for me. So I'll try to do better.
And yes, we need to do better.

I would suggest that we choose some 5 files (assuming 5 active people) and try
to check them. Each person should ask if there is anything which is doubtful,
so we get to standardise any doubtful terminology. Probably recheck these files
by another active member before committing. After this round, we each grab a
new file and do the same. Issues will be much less this time, so we can use a
single pass. We proceed in groups of 5, allowing for variance in speed and file
size (ie whoever finishes grabs a new one).

We need to check the differences from the .pot files first, as mentioned by
Sarah.

karouri

=====
"Never trust a computer you can't lift."
"How does one lift a virtual machine? :-)"

"Using the "cp" command :)"
                                                .. As seen on OxLug