[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Wed Sep 8 21:25:56 UTC 2004

Hello...

>> > In other words if an English speaker need an instructor >or a book or
>> > to understand it, the Arabic speaker should need it, >too, or else we
will
>> > close our institute ;)
>>
>> Sometimes I feel that some words/phrases should not be >translated in the
>> first place. A person that already knows what sysadm_t is >will know it
in
>> English, so I would transcribe that.

>Sure you are right, but what maha propose is not to >translate sysadm_t but
>attach a text that defines it; and hence my propsed rule.

I know this could be an advanced level of administration and by default
end-user aleady knows this..but our mission shouldn't depend on end-user
knowledge rather than it should make arabic support more friendly interface
and understandable to any kind of user normal or expert..

No one did reply on my first point.. categorizing files..
Did u get my point!!

Maha.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail