[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Sep 9 00:15:33 UTC 2004

On Yau al-Thulatha 22 Rajab 1425 23:58, maha helwa wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> 1. Categorizing PO Files:
> Well i want to say before we start to taking files one by one and start
> reviewing..
> Someone classify the PO files into categories so we can while we reviewing
> concentrate on certain Terms regards specific topic..
>
> installation stuffs(booting..kickstart..) or security stuffs or web
> stuffs.. am not sure if this applicable or not..

I accept categorizing but since the files are few I propose to make each
category with one file on it to concentrate better ;) [hint: use xorg's
naming convention for modelines]

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA