[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Quick fixed needed

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 15:51:38 UTC 2004

I did revert back to version 1.14; that's the version before I updated my
translation. That was Jermy's change.  I still can not read it. Can someone
confirm that this is broken, having funny things happening on my linux fonts
as I was testing some arabic fonts and I just want to confirm it is not my
system.

Desoky or anyone plz check out the last version and let me know if it is
still
broken .. then we can revert back to Desoky's last commited version.

------- Reverting Log --------

[sabdelg at redhat help]$ cvs update -j 1.17 -j 1.14 ar.po

[sabdelg at redhat help]$ cvs update -A ar.po
M ar.po

[sabdelg at redhat help]$ cvs commit -m "reverting to version 1.14" ar.po
Testing ar.po...
**** Access allowed: sherif is in ACL for anaconda-help/help.
Checking in ar.po;
/usr/local/CVS/anaconda-help/help/ar.po,v  <--  ar.po
done

Thanks

Sherif