[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org is down

sabdelg at redhat.com sabdelg at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 13:59:28 UTC 2005

OK Things should be back to normal for arabic-fedora.org

Can you please verify that everything is in order?

Munzir, I did not put the account back for you.
I actually forgot to backup the accounts :)

email me offlist with what was ur setting,
and I will put things back in place :)

If I missed something , let me know

Thanks

Sherif