[Fedora-trans-ar] Where is that "OK"?

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Tue Aug 16 13:38:54 UTC 2005

Salâms,

Well, it depends on how this word is used in English. What is intended
by [passed] in Fedora ? Does it mean 'skip' or 'success' ? Does it take
both meanings but in different contexts ?

A translation is not supposed to be more accurate than the original...
If the original is fuzzy or ambiguous, make the translation as fuzzy and
ambiguous. If the original is accurate, be accurate.  This is the rule
by which I go. :-)

salâm