[Fedora-trans-ar] registration problem..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:30:23 UTC 2005

My Status & my progess.. Hate THis Question So Much..:)) hate to be asked
about my status..

Currently am working on system.config.Samba..samba file.. i should know the
samba dance..
There is no untranslated string anymore..(8 strings) but you am not sure if
i've finished or not..
i'll go through the file and send another email with some points to be
discussed.. not big issues very trivial points but i need an answer to..

Maha.
--
Hear the birds songs, Feel the soft breeze, See the thunders in the sky,
Watch the leaves falling down and listen the rain drops..