[Fedora-trans-ar] New Joiners?! Your Status/Progress :))

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:56:06 UTC 2005

Hi All..
and i mean all other persons other than Munzir, Ghoniem, Sherif and myself..
Although i hate ppl ask me about my status/progress, because i always feel
No Big steps i did or sometimes i don't know where am standing!!
and sometimes i forgot what am doing or did!! LOL

My point is about the new joiners...Do you know Why you are here? Why you
did pay attention to this maillinglist and why u at certain point of time
get excited and want to participate the Arabic Translation Group!?
I don't blame anyone or hate to embarrass any person.. rabena yesamehni

If ANYONE Really wants to join us, please let's us hear from you!! If you
busy or your life full of events.. okay we can't take this from you..
But u can't be passive person.. if you want to be positive.. I want to hear
you voice here!! please..
ANy comment any rejection any agreeement.. Yess Noo.. i have different
aspect.. ANything..

Now the last couple of days.. i feel we are just 4 ppl.. no more.. that's
the arabic translation group.
Maha..