[Fedora-trans-ar] New Joiners?! Your Status/Progress :))

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:06:18 UTC 2005

Sorry for this tune.. am just a member here no more, can't speak on behalf
of the admins.. Sherif of Munzir.. But my point is we NEED TO HEAR For
Different BRAINS.. Different EYES.. Different EARS.. Only 4ppl r going to
translate, fix& validate the translation.. Well.. okay i'll take it as a
challenge to me and do MY Best..
But what a waste if there is somebody an expert one.. who knows how to do it
but keep himself/herself in the shadows!!

Maha.