[Fedora-trans-ar] registration problem..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:36:38 UTC 2005

I think we can manage it..
-No 2 person take the same file in the same day.. we are not so active that
this may occured..but in such case.. we should inform each other which file
we'll work on or assign them files from the site itself
"fedora.redhat.com<http://fedora.redhat.com>"

-We should checkin before sherif take the new updates from CVS.. let us know
when u will take the updates ya sherif.

We are not so active to put these rules..
Sherif if this not going to waste ur time.. fine go ahead..