[Fedora-trans-ar] Roadmap

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:04:42 UTC 2005

I have a question.. there a due date to this project!!
what happens if we didn't finish before the release of FC5?!
from the FC5 Schedule, i got this part:
 2 January 2006 Translation deadline (data provided)
test3 devel freeze
So that's our deadline?! 4 months and a half.. 4 months only!! almost a
quarter
Ohh..