[Fedora-trans-ar] Samba..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:38:33 UTC 2005

:) thanks for the links Munzir..
but don't wait for me.. am not that kind of talented person.. not these days
at least :)
but i think there maybe girls in the list..hide somewhere.. i wish to hear
and talk with them :))

Anyway.. am probably stop this week.. i know i didn't start to stop.. but
just in case u still waiting don't' wait.. keep going..
I'll be back soon& continue with u the translation..

Wish me luck :)
Maha.