[Fedora-trans-ar] OpenBugs Wiki - Arabic Bugs in GNU/Linux is uploaded

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Feb 8 19:04:38 UTC 2005

On Yau al-Thulatha 28 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 10:44 am, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> http://arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&doci
>d=6&Itemid=37&sid=10&cid=10
>

> ??
> I don't know who have corrected it, but it is working now
>
> :)

Me too don't know but God bless that hand!

> > Also how can I make the URL more friendly? Isn't there an option in mambo
> > to do this? This is crucial for referring to it in my signature ;)

Still that hidden hand haven't told me yet how to resolve this issue!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs Wiki page at
http://arabic-fedora.org/
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA