[Fedora-trans-ar] a version of Fedora is needed..FC3 or FC4?!

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:57:33 UTC 2005

Hey Guys.. is FC4 has been released recently or the last version was
FC3!! i guess 4 is now available..right!!?

Thank you desokey..I 've checked the list ya desokey.. most ppl have
FC1 or 2 and other different distributions.. find only one having
FC3.. but nobody have FC4..
Wished someone get the cds for me but alhamdu lellah i got them now
from someone nearby.

Maha.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:03:16 +0200, Mohamed Eldesoky