[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Arabic issue #18: app.setFont(QFont("")) causes a run-time crash!

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Thu Feb 24 10:30:14 UTC 2005

Hi Munzir,

thanks for testing, but please don't attach core files to your messages. They
are rather big and annoying for people that read the mailing list over a slow
link.

At the same time they don't help us. I usually can't even load the core file
here, as I build Qt on a different linux distribution with different options.

The best way would be to configure Qt with -debug, then compile and run gdb
application core yourself to get a valid stack trace.

I'll look into your reports in the next days.

Thanks,
Lars