[Fedora-trans-ar] what do you want to translate today?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Jan 11 19:40:06 UTC 2005

On Yau al-Thulatha 30 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 9:27 am, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
> Salâms,
>
> Thank you for this lovely initiative.
>
> Would a piece of software like audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
> be a good candidate. It is an open-source free sound editor.

No, it's not a good candidate. It's an excellent candidate ;) Surely, I will
need your help when we come to translate those Nyquist-like things.

Keep the suggestions coming...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA