[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping Everyone - Status?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Jan 14 22:17:38 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Jumma 03 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 7:53 pm, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Good Morning everyone :)
>
>                I would like to wish everyone of you a very happy new year.
> A littel bit late but it is never too late.
>
> I have been lacking contribution lately due to some personal issues, but I
> am back :) I would like to inqure about our status on review, I know Munizr
> has assigened a file or different files to different ppl including myself.
> So I would like to do:
>
> - Munzir, can you publish this file again? Send it to the list and I will
> put it to the site? - Everyone of active member here .. Start reviewing the
> files, and send to the list with how long you will take to finish.

Desokey -> authconfig
Munzir -> system-config-securitylevel
Hicham -> system-config-packages
Maha -> help-screens-C
Sherif -> apacheconf
Turki -> libuser
karouri -> clarify the situation of bicon and file a clear bug.

> I think this should be fair .. Again I would like to ping everyone who is
> not yet active in this mailing-list .. We have quite number of people but I
> only see emails from specific people.

Sherif, would you please remove the -n from `lsof -i -n`? I mean any reason
why the names are not public? I can't think of a reason that someone who is
subscribed prefer to remain anonymous. It will help if we can know who are
there so we encourage them (or annoy them ;) )

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA