[Fedora-trans-ar] what do you want to translate today?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Jan 15 07:26:29 UTC 2005

On Yau al-Thulatha 30 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 8:07 pm, Sherif Abdelgwad wrote:
> > To help I am attaching my current list and hope you or any one
> > familiar with the wiki to put a page there and help fill the gaps. We can
> > then put priorities and begin working. What I want from you, if I may
> > ask, is to concentrate on QA, review and putting guidelines and
> > priorites. I want to save your efforts to things that only you can do.
> > Though our translators are good they can't be like you who are familiar
> > with open source projects. However, they would make your job much easier.
> > We are not in a haste. Take your time but let's do something that would
> > have an impact on next generations.
>
> It is now in the Wiki
>
> http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=view&docid=5
>&Itemid=37

Thanks! From now on any one with suggestions and corrections can do it there!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA