[Fedora-trans-ar] [Fwd: arabic support fedora]

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:50:04 UTC 2005

Good Point... When shall we finish this..
law ta3rf el set hagm el 3afareet elli gowa..

It's good feeling that ppl appreciate what you do..

Well, my status is that i didn't get started yet with my file.. have
some headaches in my life.. i'll try to be back soon..in sha` ALLAH..
but i'll need 1 week to finish it.
 when i'll be able to start.. i don't know till now :)

 " illio crawford" Who's this guy?

As you all said before..Keep it Up..