[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: arabic support fedora

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 22:20:22 UTC 2005

Hi .. Thanks for your feedback. Translation is almost done and we are
in the QA and fixing grammar/spelling mistakes or proper translation
sometimes
in the translation.

Also there are quite some effort with different groups/projects to report
and/or fix bugs
related to RTL for better support of Arabic.

Again on behave of the Arabic Fedora team I would like to thank you for your
feedback
and would like to ask you to bring anything to our attention if you see any
improvement and/or suggestions for better translation.

Thanks

Sherif