[Fedora-trans-ar] شكرا غنيم على هذه الترجمة الدقيقة

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Fri Jul 1 06:52:58 UTC 2005

wa `alaykom ussalâm wa raHmatollâhi wa barakâtoh

Before the merger, I left only 4 or 5 fuzzy strings when I felt that the
translation should be verified by the team. I will be glad to help with
the remaining strings as I have some spare time today and tomorrow. Just
send the po file(s) my way.

Concerning the translation of "partition" I hesitated between جزء and
قسم and found both at http://www.c4arab.com/qamoos/index.php Whichever
choice is more frequent is preferable. We might also want to unify the
translation with the Arabic word for "partition" in its mathematical
meaning.(what word is that ?)

It may also be the right time to feed in our online glossary.

Sorry for not typing in full Arabic, my keyboard is handicaped. ;-)

salâms