[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Some Statistics about our status..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 13:31:09 UTC 2005

Oooohh lala.... sorry.. i press "Send " by mistake.. :))

Anyway.. the second number is the untranslated number and the first is
fuzzy as listed in the site..

i got two ideas, either each one of us pickup a pkg in certain scope
he or me like to know about and translate it.. start reading about
this scope try some application or command or whatever and then
translate.. about myself i tried samba and like to know about security
issues. not because it was small files :P

Or we can start with small files then meduim and then the monsters..
we got many tiny-winy files less than 10 untranslated files..

We need to organize ourselves to be back again.. i know each one of us
is busy or may have other personal issues, including myself. But we
are volunteers, and we really missed the spirit of being a voluteer
and working as one group like orchestra..lol

You know what am trying to have another motivate of being here (Not as
before) in the group, sometime i really want to pull myself out of
here.  but i give it second thought that what we are doing considered
to be "Sadaqa Gareya"; transferring knowledge to our ppl, teaching
others.. i don't know.. maybe am wrong maybe it true.. but i believe
it worth to do something one step forward !!

Harooh 3aza we arg3loko tani..lol mawareesh gherko izaher..

Maha.