[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Arabic issue #28: TAB behaviour is odd in RTL mode

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Mar 8 14:31:52 UTC 2005

On Yau al-Thulatha 27 Muharram 1426 11:26, Lars Knoll wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 March 2005 06:51, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > System: Linux 2.6.10-1mdk i686 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
> > GNU/Linux Qt: 4.0.0-b2-snapshot-20050306
> >
> > After typing any Arabic text, I need to press TAB twice to have it jump
> > on screen.

> This was fixed in yesterdays snapshot IIRC.

It's almost fixed for LTR but in RTL the above bug is still available. Whether
I typed Arabic or English when the text is AlignRight (Right Crtl+Shift) the
behavior is still odd.

Also I noticed that in LTR if I pressed TAB before typing anything the cursor
jumps not only to the right but also upstairs ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs Wiki page at
http://arabic-fedora.org/
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA