[Fedora-trans-ar] OpenBugs

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 20:43:21 UTC 2005

Munzir,

> Since all of us are busy to fix this issue, may I request to upload the
> page
> to be accessed outside the wiki system. I already put it here:
> ftp://ftp.arabic-fedora.org/OpenBugs.html
> I suggest to put it at http://arabic-fedora.org/OpenBugs. This would look
> better beside we can make the wiki page lator have this same address so
> nothing would be lost. BTW, thanks Sherif for the  ftp access. Now, either
> upload it there and you mirror it to your http server or give me access to
> put it there myself.

You can access the OpenBugs from
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html

I can add a Menu link for this page in the main menu.

Getting the short links to work needs some upgrade which will take sometime,
and
I have been trying to allocate sometime to get this done but with no luck
:-(

Sherif