[Fedora-trans-ar] Saaamba..Points to be discussed!!

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:12:23 UTC 2006

Hi Munzir.. Hello EVeryOne :)

Any news about ur revision.. BTW why u didn't send another file or bunch of
strings to me :)
Are u sick or something or u changed ur habit or u did lose ur appetite..

How things going with others?!
ALi and Mohamed if i missed up the names.. forgive me.. any news from ur
side.. did u setup ur environment.. are u ready for translation or u gave up
long time ago.. ?! hope to hear from u soon!!
Gohniem.. Sherif.. Desoky.. Any news from ur side..

Hope we all get back again soon & try to coordinate this thing at least till
we finish..right :))

Waiting for any response from ur side..

Maha.
Vote: "