[Fedora-trans-ar] Saaamba..Points to be discussed!!

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:54:43 UTC 2006

Munzir..All..Happy new year.. too late to say this but better than never..
anyway wish this year be more cheerful for everyone more challengancing for
ppl eager to experience new life and year of achievements 3la el kol ya rab
ameen..Insha` Allah.

okay..back to work again.
Munzir or Ghoniem.. here is samba file, I'd like anyone of you to review
this file when any of u is free..

Munzir.. want ask.. is the other translation groups working on PO files
format too?.. and the way they translate similiar to ours..i mean checking
out from repository server and take a local copy to work on, then check in
using cvs commands?

Maha.